Built in 1751, founded by Prince Alexander Joseph Sulkowski on the site of the church at the beginning of the fifteenth century, was destroyed in 1707 and the wooden church from 1716 Notable work of Charles Martin Franta , who had settled in Rydzyn architect and builder of Legnica , was under the influence of KI Dientzenhofer from Prague. Late Baroque church , a well- formed shape, almost completely devoid of right angles. The surviving original interior , partly amended in the years 1785 to 1786 by Ignatius Graff , the architect of the Prince Augustus Sulkowski . Above the main entrance portal with heraldic cartouche with the arms of Sulkowski Sulima in the center. The vast nave in the shape of an elongated octagonal dome covered with a flat , located six side altars . Altars with images of Our Lady of Grace and St . Joseph Calasanz foundation Piarist priests , in the years 1775 – 1793 caring for the parish and engaged in Rydzyn known schools . The main altar of the first half . The altar of the eighteenth century one of the most important sculptures of the late Middle Ages in Poland – died tombstone . in 1423, John of Czernina , founder of the city . Adjacent to the church rectory building from 1774 Rydzyn Parish Church is the seat of the deanery , consisting of nine parishes inhabited by more than 19 thousand . faithful.
Office hours for USC's clients, population records, ID cards:
Monday - 8.00-16.00
other days - 7.30-14.00